Cory Monteith Trivia

Cory's favorite TV shows are Six Feet Under, Entourage and Nip/Tuck.
[2118-blackrose.jpg]
Cory would like to work with Kevin Spacey and Christopher Walken.

Cory enjoys playing video games, skimboarding, surfing, and snowboarding in his free time.

He lists hockey and baseball as his favorite sports.

Went to his first Broadway show with Lea Michele when they were in New York.

Before discovering acting, he worked as a Wal-Mart greeter, a school bus driver, a roofer and a cab driver.

Has an unusual affinity for chocolate milk.

He would love to sing "Everything I Do, I Do It For You" by Bryan Adams on the show.

(On if he is similar to his character in Glee) "Well, I'm not 17 or from Ohio, or play on the football team or date cheerleaders, etc... But Finn and I share a certain kind of vulnerability. And Virtue."

(About his experiences in high school) "I spent as little time as I possibly could there. That's kinda what I was like in high school. I wasn't a big scholastic book nut. I think I liked self-guided studies. I was on correspondence for a while. I think taking my own cues."

(On comparing Glee to High School Musical) "How do I put this? Glee is like High School Musical if High School Musical had its stomach punched and its lunch money stolen."

Edited for Anon (to add more Cory-osity):

His nickname is Monty.

He would really like to travel to Eastern Europe, especially Czechoslovakia (even though that doesn't exist any more!).

Dropped out of high school in the 9th grade.

(On singing in the shower) "I get out when my voice hurts."
thanks to : gleeclubonline.com

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top