'Glee': Chris Colfer wants Kurt to be the good-looking one in a relationship

"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy has really got his cast on lockdown.

I recently met up with Chris Colfer (Kurt) and instead of talking about what's coming up on the show, we spent most of our time laughing about the second season pick up and how informally the actors found out about it (through Twitter, by the way).

Still, I had to try and trick a little scoop out of Chris. Unfortunately, the kid's already a pro. When I told him that I knew Kurt was getting a legitimate love interest during the second half of this first season, he spilled nothing.

He did, however, say that if Kurt is indeed coupling up, he has just one requirement: "All I ask is that I am the better looking of the two [of us]. 'Cause I really really don't need any 'What is he doing with Chris?!' You know? I would love it to be, 'What is Chris doing with him?!' That's what I want."

Think he's kidding?

source

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top