Mark Salling Trivia

Mark's favorite TV shows are The Simpsons and Family Guy.

Mark also works as a painter and sketch artist.

Mark put out his first album in 2009 entitled "Smoke Signals" with his band Jericho in which he does the instrumentals as well as singing.
He can play the guitar, piano, bass and drums.

His favorite movie is Amadeus. He says it was that movie that inspired to him to start piano lessons at the age of 5.

Loves Tex Mex food and his dog, Hank.

He enjoys playing basketball, frisbee (disc) golf and lifting weights.

He has an active love of birds and wildlife and volunteers with the James Hunter Wildlife Rescue charity.

Do you know what kind of girls he likes?
On his status as a hopeless romantic. “In high school I had a girlfriend, “ Salling says. “There was this field near where I lived. I took little plate-sized rocks and arranged them in a heart under a tree and didn’t tell her. I just took her out there and was like, ‘look where we are.’ I like a girl who doesn’t play any games.” Salling says. “I like a very sweet girl.”

On his musical influences: "Growing up, I was into that '90s grunge movement like Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam and Nirvana. I've gone through every phase -I'll be into country music for a while, or rap music. Now I'm just a snob, I only listen to smooth jazz and that's about it.

On the Mohawk: "I had knee surgery about four months before the audition, and I cut my hair in a mohawk. I don't know why, but I did. So I decided to do it again for this audition because of this part; maybe it would make me stand out from the rest of the guys. Lo and behold, it worked out. And now I'm stuck with it."

On the challenges of playing a stereotypical character on Glee: "It would be making the character more than two-dimensional so he can be likeable at the same time. He has to be a jerk and be likeable at the same time. I had to make him likeable so I had to find the balance between arrogance and cocky and sensible and likeable."
source

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top