"What's the Most Romantic Broadway Love Song Ever?


http://www.broadwayworld.com/vday2010/

Chris Colfer - GLEE
"The Word of Your Body" from SPRING AWAKENING, and not just because I know the people who sing it.

Lea Michele - GLEE, Spring Awakening, Fiddler on the Roof, Les Miserables, Ragtime
"Say It Somehow" from THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA is by far the most romantic Broadway song!

Matthew Morrison - GLEE, South Pacific, A Naked Girl on the Appian Way, Light in the Piazza, Hairspray, Rocky Horror Show, Footloose
Alright, this might sound weird coming from me, but I think the most romantic song in MT would have to be "As Long as He Needs Me" from Oliver. It is simply splendiferous!! Whenever someone gives me those little butterflies in my stomach, I usually sing this song ... except I just change the he to a she!

Kevin McHale - GLEE
"All I Ask of You" from PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top