'Glee': Jane Lynch spills on her Neil Patrick Harris and Molly Shannon scenes, plus Sue Sylvester's sexual blackmail

By Marisa Roffman March 12, 2010
jane-lynch-glee-320.jpgJane Lynch vs. Neil Patrick Harris?

Oh, it's on.

Well, for their "Glee" characters, anyway.

"I have a terrific scene with Neil," Lynch tells KTV in the clip below. "He plays a great, kind of has-been arrogant kind of character who used to be a glee clubber and now is all bitter about any musical dreams. And he's on the school board now and wants to cut the glee club and I'm of course in favor of that."

And while it sounds as though the two could be BFF, the charming Mr. Schue (Matthew Morrison) will find a way to railroad their budding friendship and get the best of Sue.

"I love [Neil's character] at first, but then he turns on me," Lynch explains.

And it sounds as though Will is behind this.

"I might even be telling you too much," Jane says. "But I have words with [Neil's character] and we come to an 'understanding.'"

Sounds frightening.

For him.

To hear more on Sue vs. NPH, be sure to watch the video below, in which Lynch spills on the sexual blackmail of Principal Figgins and Molly Shannon's soon-to-be introduced character too.

"She makes me cry," Lynch reveals. "Molly Shannon's character is meaner than me and she is a floozy drunk who had to leave her last school for being inappropriate with the students. And she is the only person, probably on the planet, who can intimidate Sue Sylvester. At one point I tell her, Get out of my grill or I will kick you square in the vagina... she gets Sue's goat. She's the only one in the school that [Sue] cowers around."


God bless this brilliant woman.
"Glee" returns April 13th on FOX.
Source

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top