Spoilers from Kristin

Cory Monteith, Twitter

Austin in Chino: Has Neil Patrick Harris shot his guest spot on Glee yet? What will he play?
He's shooting it as we speak! Check out the photo above that Cory Monteith just tweeted of their chairs next to each other on set. Awwesome! And Jessalyn Gilsig tells me: "It's great, because people can really see how talented he is." I think the secret's already out, sister! As for what Neil is playing, word on the street is that both he and Molly Shannon are part of a "Glee Club Survivors Club." Hilarious, no?

Mauricio: I love Glee! I heard Justin Timberlake may be guest starring.
It's just too much goodness is it not!? Sources aren't commenting yet but Jessalyn tells me she's also heard the word that Justin may be guest starring. "I heard that today, but not from a particularly official source. It seems like every day there's somebody new who wants to come work with us, so we're particularly excited." Lea Michele also told me at the Golden Globes that J.T. is the one guest star she'd love to have, just so he can have a dance-off with Mr. Schue (Matthew Morrison). I'm so on board with that!

Source

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top