Spoilers from Kristin!


Barry in Ohio: Glee please!
How about some Kristin Chenoweth news that'll make your heart sing?! Our favorite guest star tells us she's setting her sights on Glee's second season, and she's in talks to have her own show. (Anybody remember Kristin? Yeah, it's not that.) "I'm working on my album with Sony," the O.G. Snookie (Olive Snook, bitches, yo yo!) tells us. "So I'll be doing a tour and going back to Glee a little bit and also doing my own TV show." According to a source close to K.Chen, it's way too early to divulge any other details, but still, feel free to hug me and give me chocolates for sharing this happy news. No really, I don't mind.

Maggie in Barcelona: Is that Britney Spears' themed episode of Glee really going to happen?
As of now everything is still in talks, but I wouldn't be surprised if Glee pulled off a Britster episode in season two. We know one Gleek (and fellow "Brit") who'd love it, too. Heather Morris (Brittany) tells me: "I heard there's a Britney Spears episode coming up and fingers crossed that I get to sing, because I play Brittany and I'm like, 'Oh my god, it's insane.'" That could potentially be Heather's first solo...how fitting is that?!


Source via gleeclub

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top