Anne Hathaway Pens Glee Role

Anne Hathaway picture

Anne Hathaway has revealed she is so keen to star in musical TV show 'Glee' she has already written a part for herself.

Anne Hathaway has penned herself a part in 'Glee'.

The actress has confessed she is such a big fan of the musical TV series that she has written her own character, which she thinks creator Ryan Murphy should include in the show.

Speaking on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon', she said: "I would love to be on 'Glee'. Can I make a confession? In my head I've written a part for myself in 'Glee'! It's so arrogant and obnoxious, it's like, 'Ryan Murphy no one else wants to be on your show.' But in my head I've cast myself and I know which song I'd sing.

"I would want to play Kurt's long-lost aunt, his mother's sister who is also gay, who comes back to help him deal with his sexuality and I would sing 'No One Is Alone' from Stephen Sondheim's epic show 'Into the Woods'."

The brunette beauty also recently revealed she got "unnecessarily" naked on the set of her new movie 'Love and Other Drugs'.

Anne said: "On the day I shot the scene where I have to remove my trench coat and be nude underneath I thought we were filming, but it turned out we were just rehearsing and I got unnecessarily naked in front of a lot of people. But hey, I just did my job."

source

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top