Darren Criss talks about Chris Colfer

The first thing that Chris Colfer said to me was, he was like, “Hey, nice to meet you, man! I’m a big fan of A Very Potter Musical,” and I was like, “No way! You’re just saying that.”
Because what I thought was he was just being very sweet and cordial. He probably
found out I got the part and he probably Googled me and the first thing that
came up was A Very Potter Musical. I would never assume in a million years that
anybody who I ever meet will have actually or was familiar with the shows. If
you’re just looking up someone online for like two seconds, you’re not going to
watch the whole thing – it’s tough. So I just assumed that he was being sweet
but just mentioning that and acknowledging it and so I thought that that was a
nice enough gesture. And then later, upon hanging out with him more, I realized
– he was like, “no, I like know the show.” He would quote it and he really knew
the show more than anybody that I had ever met on set anywhere, because anytime
I work in anything, nobody really knows about this double life I lead. They just
assume that I’m just this actor on the show and that’s all I do. So that was the
first time where somebody I was working with was really familiar with my other
life, so that was really, really cool and we got to bond a little bit over that.
We got to geek out over a lot of musical theatre things. So yeah, Chris has seen
the show and he as said very kind things about it and it definitely meant the
world to me when he did.
- Darren Criss

1 commenti:

Anonymous said...

How adorable is that?! <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top