Is Glee’s Sue Sylvester Marrying A Woman?

We’ve already heard the news that Glee goddess and cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester is getting hitched. But to whom?

Jane Lynch is giving nothing away. “I can’t say who! But you may know who it is! I’m really excited about the wedding. We shot it already and it was so much fun,” she told Usmagazine last week.

E! News has done some probing and may have some answers. Or not, as the case may be.

The website reports that some Glee costars have confirmed the wedding, and also hinted that Sylvester could be putting a ring on it…with another lady!

Asked about Sylvester’s spouse, Jenna Ushkowitz told E! News’ Marc Malkin, “You know her”.

“Let me just say that when I was reading the script, I was belly-laughing,” Ushkowitz said. “Obviously, there are songs. Track suits are involved…I’d really like to keep my job [so] I don’t know what else I can tell you but it’s very funny. You’ll be very surprised.”

I bet you they’ve concocted some quirky dream sequence where Sylvester marries herself.
source

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top