Jane joins Muppet Movie!

I wasn’t quite sure if I could be any more excited about the new Muppet movie than I already am. After all, it was written by Jason Segel (Forgetting Sarah Marshall), who's starring in it as well. Amy Adams is his love interest (not to mention the lovely, lovely Rashida Jones) and Chris Cooper is the bad guy. Besides the usual adorable gang of Muppets (including a new one, Walter!), Zach Galifianakis makes an appearance. I’m already trying to buy my ticket and now my excitement has reached a new (almost unhealthy) level as Slash Film reports that Paul Rudd, Jane Lynch, Donald Glover, and Danny Trejo are all joining the cast.

source:
hollywood.com

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top