Ashley Fink Dishes to 'Extra' about Her Hookup on 'Glee'

click the picture to see the video!


"Extra's" Mario Lopez caught up with Ashley Fink, otherwise known as smart and sassy Lauren Zizes on "Glee." Fink first learned of the juicy hookup between her character and bad boy Puck after reading the script and told Mario, "I opened the first page and I was like, okaaaaay."

Ashley went on to say she thinks "it's weird" that some people think it's an unrealistic scenario, and revealed, "I dated the cutest guy in high school. I had mad swagger!"

Even Rosie O'Donnell took to Twitter and blasted the storyline before apologizing to Fink. "I was kinda surprised, and then it was like immediately this big thing. Rosie and I were tweeting each other yesterday. We're gonna throw a karaoke party... she said she's buying, so we're going somewhere nice."

Gleek out and watch tonight's episode on FOX... featuring the return of Gwyneth Paltrow.

thanks to Erin @ extratv!

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top