Josh Sussman: 'I'd love to sing on Glee'

Josh Sussman
Josh Sussman has revealed that he would love to sing on Glee.

Speaking to Digital Spy at the Kids' Choice Awards, Sussman explained that he hasn't filmed any musical scenes yet.

"Probably the next season... I hope!" he said. "It hasn't happened yet, I can tell you that. I'd love to sing on the show, I'm just waiting for them to ask me."

Sussman, who plays Jacob Ben Israel, said that he would like to perform a Disney song and claimed that a duet between Jacob and Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) would be "totally awesome".

However, he added: "I don't think he'll ever make the glee club. He has performance anxiety and he was in glee club last season, but he only lasted half a second, so I don't think that will ever happen."

Sussman also revealed that he would like Jacob to have a romance on the show, saying: "My character is still pursuing Rachel and he's not going to stop with that... so you never know. We'll see what happens."

The Nick Kids' Choice Awards aired at the weekend in the US and will air in the UK on Friday from 5pm only on Nickelodeon and nick.co.uk.

source: digitalspy.co.uk

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top