Heather Morris in Seventeen Magazine, November Issue!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Heather on losing her father at such a young age (she was 14): “It made me grow up in a different way. My mom and I are really close because of it, so I’m glad I have a good relationship with her, but I definitely went through a lot of phases. At times, I didn’t care at all and I went to school in my pajamas and I cried. But then I cut it out and I focused on my dancing. I was in dance class all the time.” – Heather Morris in the November issue of Seventeen

Heather on whether she’s kissed a girl in real life: “Yeah. Mostly for guys’ attention when I was in high school. One time I did it when I was curious with a friend, but she wasn’t my best friend.” – Heather Morris in the November issue of Seventeen






Thanks to Michele and Credits to Seventeen.com for sharing pictures and article!

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top