Spoilery Chat from E!

Ella: Can you please tell us if there is hope for Sam and Quinn on Glee? They were the cutest!
Cuter than when Sue Sylvester married herself? We don't know about that. But we did have a chat with Chord Overstreet recently, who told us that fans of Sam and Quinn or Sam and Mercedes shouldn't give up hope, even if he may start the new season of Glee as a single man. "I'm on the prowl at McKinley. I'm living up the bachelor-ness right now and I may take a trip up to Yale. I may go to California," Overstreet tells us. "You never know. I could fall in love with Sue Sylvester and be completely hooked. That is what I'm rooting for." Sue and Sam? Consider us that couple's No. 1 fan!

source: e!

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top