New Posts by Dianna on her Website: "You, Me and Charlie"!

CHANGE IS GOOD.
AUTHOR:  DIANNA AGRON  ·  AUGUST 6TH, 2012
It means we are moveable. As is our site. Welcome back to the new version of YM&C. I am thrilled. We have now reached the direction I saw the site growing towards. Expect many more exclusives….Q&A’s….ways to get to know the brains behind the talent, the artists that we have yet to discover, or perhaps merely want to know more about…
We at YM&C want to serve you as a window. Do you want to look out at what we have to show you? We want to (as before) encourage love and support over here, because as we know, art soothes us, fills us with such wonderful feelings. You all have been so lovely and passionate about this keeping this as a safe haven to all that come here. I was so moved by how much love is spread on this site. And this time around, we would like to encourage even more feedback and interaction, so that the artists that we feature can come here (if they wish) and feel the love, can hear about what we like, where our curiosities lie….what we notice in their work. So in short, please leave some thoughtful comments!

I tried to fill these boxes above with some of my greatest joys, inspirations…. it was IMPOSSIBLY hard to narrow it down. I can hardly explain how much I live for this (art in all forms) it is my sole inspiration. Without these colors in my life….the ones that I know are waiting for me everywhere I go…well, I wouldn’t know how to leave my bed in the morning. Thank you for your overwhelming love and support! And please, let us know how we are doing over here. We are here for you!

Love,

Di

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top