Lea Michele: Boyfriend Cory Monteith 'Inspires and Motivates Me'!


Apparently Lea Michele has no problem mixing business with pleasure.

Becoming the real-life girlfriend of her Glee costar Cory Monteith, 30, has made collaborating with him that much easier.

"I love working with Cory, I always have," Michele, 26, told PEOPLE on Wednesday at the Fox show's season 4 premiere at Paramount Studios in L.A. "He really, really inspires me, and he motivates me and I think he's just so talented."

In fact, having her man by her side on set has been a gift.

"Working with him has been one of the best experiences of this whole process," Michele says.

Although they're an openly affectionate pair, Michele walked the red carpet solo, but told reporters of her relationship, "I'm so happy."

source: People.com

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top