YM&C Exclusive: Dianna Agron's "Four Person Dance Party"!


If you know me well, you can definitely confirm that the words, “I just want to dance” are heard at any given point of the day. Apparently, there was this day that I came home from pre-school and told my Mom, “I want to do ballet and dance on my toes.” Don’t know where I got this idea, maybe the teacher had introduced us to Thumbelina Ballerina. Not really sure. But the one thing I am sure of is that dancing is why I love music as much as I do and vice-versa, and there aren’t many things better than those two combined. At least in my book.

I have favorite dance sequences, favorite dancers themselves. Far too many to name. But if you wanted a few examples of my favorites….they would be:






Now, one does not need to be a trained dancer to showcase their moves. I would like to see what you all can come up with. A group dance, a solo session…. get creative and have fun! This video started halfway through an epic dance session in my hotel room. I shot it this summer on my little Canon S100 with a few of my childhood friends (Sophia, Sal and Jared) who were nice enough to let me share it on here for all of you.

A few ways you can send us your submissions:
+ Tweet us your videos with #YMCDance
+ Title your Youtube or Vimeo videos with “YM&C Creative Challenge: Dance”
+ Do a video “response” on youtube to my dance video above
+ Email links to your dance videos to youmeandcharlieCREATE@gmail.com.

Can’t wait to see what you all come up with!

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top