E! Spoilery Chat: Scoop on Glee!

GLEE
Matty: Burt and Kurt’s relationship is the best part of Glee, so I want scoop on those two!
You are so in luck, because we just chatted with Mike O’Malley and guess what? Burt is taking the Big Apple by storm! “I’m in the Christmas episode,” he tells us. “I get to go to New York.” Any chance Burt will catch his son Kurt rocking the fashion world? “I don’t see him in action at Vogue. I don’t think they want Burt up in Vogue,” O’Malley jokes. 

Jody in Colo.: What happened to Sugar and Artie? They were so cute together on Glee!
“I think Sugar has had this off and on romance with Artie,” Vanessa Lengies tells us. “She’s had a thing for him, but I think she’s socially pretty awkward, so it hasn’t really blossomed. But there are hints of it all the time.” And since Damien McGinty is coming back for the Christmas episode, we had to ask if we were going to get some sparks between Rory and Sugar. “Sugar is not in the Christmas episode,” Lengies says sadly. “So, Sugar and [Rory] do not meet again.” Bummer city!
source: E! Online

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top