It turns out Glee gal Naya Rivera is crushing hard on the E! reality star. "I think I'm obsessed with Coco!" Rivera recently told InTouch. "She's a beautiful woman. She's curvy and what a woman should look like. And so sweet!"
But is Coco returning the girl-on-girl lovin'?
Not really, but it's only because Coco doesn't watch Glee!
"Now I'm going to have to watch the show to see [Naya]," Coco laughed while promoting this Sunday's episode of Ice Loves Coco (airs at 10:30 PM on E!). "That's so cool."
Not that Coco doesn't have a celebrity girl crush. "I like Gina Gershon," she told us of the Showgirls and Bound beauty. "She's probably my first choice…she's like my number one growing up that I really liked."
And even though she hasn't seen Glee, Coco would be up for performing her fashion-inspired song "Shoe Freak" on the hit Fox series (yes, Coco sings!).
"I'm up for anything," she said. "For Glee, it would be a little bit too hot. Maybe we'd have to censor it a little bit."
Not that Glee doesn't enjoy a little controversy now and then!
source: eonline.com




0 commenti:
Post a Comment