Ryan Murphy bans sex in 'Glee' trailers

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy has said that he has banned the cast of Glee from having sex with one another in their trailers.

The show's creator said that he understood the physical needs of the young stars but did not want them to act on their urges on set.

Murphy told Heat: "I've dated people I've worked with and, you know, when you work on a set for 18 hours a day I think it's natural.

"But I have a rule: don't do it in your trailer! They've broken that rule on many occasions. I'm like, 'I know you guys are young and hormonal, but don't do it in your trailer'."

Murphy recently
dismissed rumours of an imminent Glee feature film.
source

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top