Lea Michele Shares Her Shopping Tips And TV Picks!

 
The Glee star and Candie's spokesmodel answered our questions at an event celebrating the brand's virtual pop-up shop in Los Angeles this weekend.

What are your best shopping tips?
I think it's really important to know exactly what it is that you want. Look for those specific things, rather than just looking around, because then you end up getting a lot of random stuff.

How does your personal style differ from Rachel's?
My personal style couldn't be any further from Rachel's. I am very comfortable, causal, and simple, and Rachel Berry is just Rachel Berry.

What is your biggest fashion regret?
I've definitely had some outfits that I look back on, and I'm like, "Oh, that wasn't so great." But I don't think there was ever really something that I stuck with for longer than I should have.

Have you picked out your Halloween costume?
I'm not planning on dressing up for Halloween. I feel like I'm in a costume everyday, so that's my one day not to dress up.

What can we expect on this season of Glee?
Oh my, there is a lot! I am so excited. It is definitely my favorite year thus far. There are some great story lines between Kate Hudson and Rachel. I am doing an awesome scene coming up soon with Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris Colfer, and just seeing Rachel Berry in NYC!

What TV shows are you excited about this fall?
I am so obsessed with Revenge and Homeland, and I'm back on Dexter right now. I obviously have my housewives on Bravo that I'm watching and Downton Abbey on DVD.

We hear you are working on an album! What can you tell us about it?
I think that's really far in the future. It's one of my personal goals, but it's definitely something that will take time.

source: Teen Vouge

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching!

credits: tumblr
 
GLEE Fans © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top